Giving you awesomeness

Talk about anything you want here =)

Date
By
Subject

hohoho

This is the first time since i started the page that i Updated this collumn :P I'm going to try and update it more but i really just either dont have the time or I'm just too lazy :P I'm gonna actually start to work on my major projects like Happytown, The Lengend of Mario, and The Red Storm. Hopefully KDGAMES will join in on the fun and help me out with it :) For now they're just not complete :P I think i'm going to finish Happytown first, then The Red Storm, and finally The Legend of Mario. But with the new school year nearing us i wont be able to guarantee anything. We'll see, I might wait until i know some hardcore C++ or Java or something. I will talk with KDGAMES to see what he thinks about it. Anyways that's about all for now ... This message along with past messages will be stored in the ABOUT US section just to have them there starting from when the site launched to the current date. Time to work on some games :)

Date
By
Subject

read ur message

i saw ur message, we should team up that'll be great. it doesnt matter if we use vb6 and mitchell use flash. we can learn

Date
By
Subject

Re: read ur message

KD GAMES (www.KDGAMES.webnode.com) + ForeroProductions + Mitchell Veiledal will team up and create the most AMAZING, Complicated, Funnest games in the universe!!!

Date
By
Subject

Whats Up Man

I like your new establishment, you outta get it reserved before someone else buys the name.
Good Luck with it.
You Should talk to KD about the Kravel Alliance.
Maybe we could restructure the Alliance if you want to.

Take care man

Date
By
Subject

Re: Whats Up Man

LMFAO The Kravel Alliance...havent heard that name in a long time and wat is this restructure to Kravel alliance your talking about

Date
By
Subject

faggets

faaaaaaaaaaaaags

Date
By
Subject

Re:queeeers

major queers

Date
By
Subject

Re: Re:queeeers

i was lying, i'm the only queers in the whole entire world. queers are losers like me, I'M A QUEER!

Date
By
Subject

can robots in the future who will be very generous and kind to humans but then turned on us and destroyed all of human kind and then the robots will lose to the insect species fly?

if anyone knows this question then reply PLZ!

Date
By
Subject

Re: can robots in the future who will be very generous and kind to humans but then turned on us and destroyed all of human kind and then the robots will lose to the insect species fly?

maybe, who knows? Actually i do know and the answer is..................................................................................... YES, NO, MAYBE SO!

Items: 411 - 420 of 427

<< 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 >>

Search site

© 2008 All rights reserved.